8 ounces chicken breasts, marinated in
hot sauce (Franks)
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup buttermilk blue cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
salt, To taste
black pepper, freshly ground, To taste
Directions
1In a saut pan, over high heat cook chicken thoroughly, approximately 6 minutes. Allow to rest before cutting into dice. Reserve.
2Preheat oven to 425F Top flatbread with blue cheese dressing. Add diced chicken, the top with blue cheese and mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper.
3Cook flatbread on pizza stone for approximately 8 minutes until crust is crisp and cheese begins to melt.
4Remove from oven, garnish with scallions and buffalo sauce.

o
RE: LOOKING for: Garlic Chicken Flatbread

I don't have a recipe with exact porportions, but this is what I do:

Saute cut up chicken breast in olive oil until almost cooked through. Add as much minced garlic as you like and the juice of about a half a lemon. Finish cooking the chicken and salt and pepper to taste.

Put the chicken with all of the oil and garlic on a boboli flatbread crust and top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake in a hot oven until cheese is melted and crust has crisped up a bit.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here