Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: Looking for a chicken casserole recipe

Posted by linda46563 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 4, 09 at 12:56

Years ago I had a recipe for a chicken recipe. It had cut up chicken, a package of california blend vegetables, and some soup mix. On the top you make a lattice with bisquick and topped it with cheese and dried onions.

Does anyone have that complete recipe

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: Looking for a chicken casserole recipe

This one uses crescent roll dough for the lattice.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lattice Chicken Potpie

o
RE: LOOKING for: chicken casserole recipe

This one uses a Bisquick lattice top.

Here is a link that might be useful: Casserole

o
RE: LOOKING for: Looking for a chicken casserole recipe

I don't have a recipe for such....but I can wing it.
For a 2 quart casserole, you will need 3 cups of cooked cut up chicken.
A package of Knorr cream of leek soup...I don't remember if you need 2 or one package, but you will need3 cups of the mixed soup.
Mix acciording to directions,
Dump the thawed veggies over the chicken, add the creamy soup mix and topw ith chopped parsley, mix bisquick according to directions for rolled biscuits....pat out on the board and cut your lattice and weave it over the top of your casserole, sprinkle well with grated parm and a little paprika for "pretty"....bake at 375 until crust is brown and the casserole is bubbling.
I also like to add mushrooms, either sauteed or canned, and about 1/4 cup of roasted red pepper strips.

I am making myself hungry!
Linda C

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here