Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: Becky, Ginger, Sharon, et al -- My cottage cheese tale

Posted by shambo (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 21, 09 at 19:38

Thought you might be interested in the chronicle of my cottage cheese adventures. I used many of the ideas and suggestions that you gave me. Thanks for your help. I finally finished off the last container a few days ago. I don't think I'll ever end up with six pints again. But you never know...

Here is a link that might be useful: Too Much Cottage Cheese

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: Becky, Ginger, Sharon, et al -- My cottage cheese t

I had NO idea you had a blog. What a wonderful job you did with it, too. So glad you were able to use up all that cottage cheese!

o
RE: RECIPE: Becky, Ginger, Sharon, et al -- My cottage c

Just happened to think, adding salty stuff to the no salt cottage cheese would probably result in not having to blend the no salt with the low salt types. At least your DH wouldn't be confused the next time he went to the market. :)

o
RE: RECIPE: Becky, Ginger, Sharon, et al -- My cottage cheese t

Thanks for sharing - glad it all worked out in the end :-) And I agree with you - the Egg Puff is a nice starting place for adding other vegies and subbing different cheeses. However, I would probably have some sort of mutiny on my hands if I messed around with it on Christmas morning LOL. And for waht it's worth, I omit the baking powder with no ill effects.

Becky

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Recipe Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here