Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
We have a showing tomorrow! Hooray!

Posted by southernmum (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 13, 10 at 23:57

We haven't had a showing in about 3 weeks, and our realtor called today to schedule a showing - Whoo Hoo! There are 4 houses for sale in our neighborhood and two just recently went under contract. All of the sudden it seems like things are picking up. Please, oh please, let these people buy my house! Tired of living in limbo, and I'd love to start 2011 in a new house! Okay, just had to share! I knew you guys here would understand! Good luck to other seller out there!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: We have a showing tomorrow! Hooray!

I hope this is your buyer and you start 2011 with plans for a new house.

o

Good Luck! We'll be in the same spot when we put our house on the market in January. We're in the southeast, where is your market?

o

Well, still waiting to hear something. They looked at our house yesterday, and they were here a long time. (Yes, I looked on from a neighbors, waiting to go back to my house - lol!) I'd love to get an offer! Foggyj, I'm in TN. Good luck to you -- hope your house sells quickly!

o

Fingers crossed for you!
We have 5 houses for sale in our neighborhood. I'm nervous about leaving our house empty if we don't sell by the end of March. We are leaving the area, by 300 miles.
Not much time on the market.

o

I hope this means good things for you!

We'll be putting our home on the market in Jan, having a baby at the end of Jan, and moving sometime in there about 300 miles away - so I can completely understand the tension and the hopefulness!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here