Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
someone knocked on my door today

Posted by fallingwaters (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 12 at 20:55

to ask about the neighborhood and the property across the street for sale.
i answered her questions and mentioned that my home and land was also going to be on the market in the spring.
she asked about my land and brook and things, but not about the house. i think she may be looking forward to building, at least that's the impression i got. i told her my land was subdividable which interested her.

i think i'll rebury st joseph in the front yard tomorrow just in case,
anything else i should do to pique her interest?
she asked for and i gave her my email.
that's good, right?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: someone knocked on my door today

If she was thinking about building across the street the news that your property could soon become a subdivision might cause her to reconsider. It would certainly affect my decision.

o
RE: someone knocked on my door today

On the other hand, she may decide to buy your property so that SHE controls the number of new homes built in the area. There's really no way of guessing what will be in someone else's mind. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here