Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'Avoid Sale Sabatoge'

Posted by ultraviolet (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 18, 11 at 0:19

Not like any of this article is new information for most here.

I looked up the 806 days on the market house and good grief, either they and/or the idiot Realtors need a reality check. I question why a Realtor would even accept a listing like that, when it's obvious the seller is obviously not even trying to sell.

One of the bedrooms has carpet that looks like an ocean it's so wavy, there is pink carpet in a bathroom on steps surrounding a tub (and the rest of the bathroom), all appliances shown in the kitchen look like they are original to the build date of 1988, the front looks as if it has two shades of vinyl siding, no landscaping to speak of, and fairly minor but big on my pet peeves list - two garage windows facing the front have window panes while none of the other 6 front facing ones have panes.

Sure, they may have gotten $180k several years ago, but there is no way they'll ever get anywhere close to that anytime soon in this area.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'Avoid Sale Sabatoge'

Rolling down.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here