Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mojomom_gw

Something nice for realtor

mojomom
12 years ago

We're more than just looking, but have lots of time in which to make a decision which may or may not involve immediately putting our current home on the market. If we buy a lot, we'll probable wait for several years to sell and build. On the other hand, we've seen several existing homes that have potential to work for usbthst we have on our wasptchlist. But so gar there isnnothing that says this is the house for us. I expect we'll do something in the next year. Realtor sold an investment condo for us a couple of years ago, and we've made offers but missed, barely, on two this summer. So she knows were serious buyers but are taking a good time to explore. She's not wasting her time in the long run and we try to limit our requests and she has been extremely honest in advising that in this market there is no reason to rush.

At any rate she does spend a good deal of time showing us prooerties when we are In town and emailing us items of interest. No doubt we'll stck with her and she'll see the finical payoff on both a buy and sale eventually but it's taking a while. (we have already told her that is she is busy with live clients to ignore us until she has free time). Now part of the reason she is sticking with us is friendship and the other is that she knows we're loyal to her and, in time, there will be a payoff. I'm the meantime, I feel like were wasting her time, so were thinking of doing something nice for her. What do you suggest? Gift certificate to a very nice restaurant we know she enjoys? Something else?

Comments (7)