Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hi Everyone

Posted by Dave_Reynolds (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 23, 11 at 19:26

Hello Community Members, I sense a lot of forums prefer new members introduce themselves, so I'd figured I just say hi real quick

My name is Dave Reynolds. I've been passionate about real estate for almost my entire life. I'm finally at a point where I'm starting to learn more about the internet now, and I'm excited to have found this community. Looking forward to meeting new friends, learning new things, and sharing old stories :)

Thanks
-Dave

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hi Everyone

Hi Dave! Welcome. Looking forward to your posts!

o

Hello, Dave, welcome to this forum. Thank you for stopping by to say hi.

o

Hello Dave,
What interests you most about RE?

o

Hi Dave. I'm Debi. I've always loved real estate too and even thought about becoming an agent. But I don't think I have the patience! Right now I'm selling my fifth house by-owner. I came on here because I'm having a hard time with this one. I keep "selling" it but none of my buyers have been able to get a mortgage.

o

Welcome! Yes, tell us about your interests in RE.

I'm a Realtor's daughter -- not in the biz myself. My mother became a broker back when most Realtors were men. It was a lot harder to be a million dollar producer in a Chicago suburb then!

o

For all the non - Realtors out there... When an agent tells you that they are a million dollar producer, it does not mean they earned a million dollars in commissions; it meands they sold a million dollars worth of property.

o

nc -- I forgot some might not understand that! I'm still proud that my mother could achieve that status for several years before 1960 -- in a suburb where the median *today* is about $300K.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here