Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
listing link - feedback please!

Posted by mysoultokeep (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 23, 09 at 16:54

Here's the Tour Factory link:

http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=498966

Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: virtual tour

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: listing link - feedback please!

Nicely staged. The colors are contemporary. Someone may suggest that they are too strong, but for the market you are selling to, I bet they are perfect.

What's up with that photo titled, "master vanity"? It's distorted.

o

I love the Johnny Cash poster over the sofa.

o

The web site is very funky. I can't get it to stay on a particular photo or even scroll to the bottom of the screen. It keeps jumping back to the original picture and agent info. Anyone else have this problem?

o

Yes, it kept jumping back to the original picture for me, too.

Some of the rooms are not my taste but I thought everything looked good. The kitchen wall color might turn some people off.

o

Thanks so much for taking a look.

This community was so helpful during the remodel! I'll try to post before photos in a more appropriate section.

The Johnny Cash painting is by a local artist (Frederico) - it's acrylic on a wood door...

I'm hoping the colors aren't a problem for people over the internet - in person, they seem to love it.

Tour Factory seems to have settled down - not sure what the problem was.

Appreciate the feedback :)

o

The kitchen looks pink on my monitor, is it really pink?

o

I'm in Austin, too. Your decor will appeal to many, I think.

I'm still getting the same problems with Tour Factory.

o

Beautifully staged, looks very fresh and upscale. I'll bet it sells fast.

o

Paint vents that are at the top of the walls near the ceiling the same color as the walls.

I'm not too sure about the color in the bed rooms. The color choice combined with the crown molding makes it look too traditional, and out of place with everything else. I think the colors in those rooms need to be more vibrant, or something. The other colors with the crown are okay.

It looks like a very interesting house; I wish we had more contemporary homes here!

o

Your dining room looks much smaller than it is because of the wall unit. Remove it. People are buying square footage.

Can you change your living room furniture around to emphasize the fireplace?

The strong pink in the kitchen will turn off male buyers, and a unit like this could otherwise be very attractive to male buyers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here