Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mysoultokeep

listing link - feedback please!

mysoultokeep
14 years ago

Here's the Tour Factory link:

http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=498966

Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: virtual tour

Comments (10)

• graywings123
    14 years ago

Nicely staged. The colors are contemporary. Someone may suggest that they are too strong, but for the market you are selling to, I bet they are perfect.

What's up with that photo titled, "master vanity"? It's distorted.

• neesie
    14 years ago

I love the Johnny Cash poster over the sofa.

• susanjn
    14 years ago

The web site is very funky. I can't get it to stay on a particular photo or even scroll to the bottom of the screen. It keeps jumping back to the original picture and agent info. Anyone else have this problem?

• Happyladi
    14 years ago

Yes, it kept jumping back to the original picture for me, too.

Some of the rooms are not my taste but I thought everything looked good. The kitchen wall color might turn some people off.

• mysoultokeep
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks so much for taking a look.

This community was so helpful during the remodel! I'll try to post before photos in a more appropriate section.

The Johnny Cash painting is by a local artist (Frederico) - it's acrylic on a wood door...

I'm hoping the colors aren't a problem for people over the internet - in person, they seem to love it.

Tour Factory seems to have settled down - not sure what the problem was.

Appreciate the feedback :)

• xamsx
    14 years ago

The kitchen looks pink on my monitor, is it really pink?

• susanjn
    14 years ago

I'm in Austin, too. Your decor will appeal to many, I think.

I'm still getting the same problems with Tour Factory.

• Pipersville_Carol
    14 years ago

Beautifully staged, looks very fresh and upscale. I'll bet it sells fast.

• bmrbabe
    14 years ago

Paint vents that are at the top of the walls near the ceiling the same color as the walls.

I'm not too sure about the color in the bed rooms. The color choice combined with the crown molding makes it look too traditional, and out of place with everything else. I think the colors in those rooms need to be more vibrant, or something. The other colors with the crown are okay.

It looks like a very interesting house; I wish we had more contemporary homes here!

• sheilajoyce_gw
    14 years ago

Your dining room looks much smaller than it is because of the wall unit. Remove it. People are buying square footage.

Can you change your living room furniture around to emphasize the fireplace?

The strong pink in the kitchen will turn off male buyers, and a unit like this could otherwise be very attractive to male buyers.