Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phoggie_gw

Now I can safely say......

phoggie
11 years ago

After all of the saga of my life, my house is official sold, closed and the check is in the bank!....didn't want to "crow" too soon...never know what might happen at closing.

Anway, thanks to all of you for your wonderful support throughout these last 5 months since DH passed away.

The Amish crew is going to start me a house "back home" in late August or early Sept. and I should be in before Christams. I have full faith in this crew that they are not only wonderful builders, but someone who I feel I can completely trust. DH was an architect/builder and he had seen their work before his death and he said that when/if we built there on our lot, they would be the only ones he would want doing our job. So I feel his spirit leading me to follow our dream...although smaller than we had originally planned on building.

Best of luck to those of you who are still trying to sell....it is a very slow market and I took $35,000 less than it was listed for, but at least it is over and I get to move closer to family and friends...and how could I place a dollar amount on that?

Comments (8)