Seller removing landscaping - and other issues

Posted by ncangie (My Page) on
Fri, May 24, 13 at 3:52

deleted

This post was edited by ncangie on Fri, May 24, 13 at 7:09

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seller removing landscaping - and other issues

So, you deleted this before anyone could respond... but so you know, if you search this forum you'll find a thread about a seller having taken some exterior paving stones. Maybe the responses there will help you in your situation.

o

Here, I found it for you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Seller took the sidewalk! post

o

Yes, I deleted the post after regretting posting to begin with. It was a post made at 3:40 am, after tossing and turning for hours. If the seller was only taking small plants, I wouldn't even notice or care. However, they are taking large ornamentals. I do understand my rights as a buyer, and we are still in due diligence so I was basically just venting.
Thanks for the link, I will give it a read.

o

Take photos of everything if you can get in the house and yard. Put the photos on an iPad and use these photos for comparison when you do the walk through the day of/before the closing. If anything is missing DO NOT close. Make the sellers accountable.

o

Sometimes a vent is good. And, I never know about the time stamps on here. I've finally figured out the time stamps of posts on here are Eastern time. But, we have people posting from all over the world so the time stamp isn't that useful. Could have been someone posting at 10pm in Hawaii for example.

o

READ YOUR CONTRACT! Chances are, there is a standard clause in the contract to prevent the sellers from doing this.

o

Here, the description of the property being conveyed has blanks to fill in for the address, lot & block, etc, & then a long list of other things that convey, such as wiring, floor covering, mirrors fixed in place (ie, bathroom mirrors), central air conditioning units, etc.

so start with the paragraph that describes the property.

Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here