Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
countryliving87

How To Sell Home Fast!?

countryliving87
11 years ago

I have a 2 br 1 br home with an 1 br apartment above the 2 car garage. I paid $20,000 for it 4 years ago. It was hardly livable. We put about $10,000+ into the home over the 4 years we have owned it. We are currently moving some stuff to storage to repaint, touch up ect and put the home up for sell. Wanting to get $25,000 for our house.

We would love if we could get it sold FAST, because there is another house on the market owned by HUD for $32,000 that we are VERY interested in. We have nothing to put as a down payment (and our credit is not great) but wanting to use the sell money from our house to put down on the new home. This other home, will not be on the market for long, its a heck of a deal!

We are not looking to have an auction, because I know we will get screwed out of thousands of dollars. It is still a fixer uper and still needs work but worth way more than we are asking. How do we get our home sold fast, to be able to put a deal down on this new house before its too late?? What are our options??

Comments (3)