Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Listing Book?

Posted by jane__ny (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 21, 09 at 22:45

Is this site good? It seems you need to be referred by an agent.

Jane

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Listing Book?

Hi jane ny. I use Listing Book. My agent set us up with it when we put our home on the market. I get daily reports on what new homes have been listed, DOM, price changes and if anything has taken a deposit. It also tells me if anyone has looked at my home through listing book and if anyone put me on their favorites. (It doesn't tell me how many hits I have had on other sites though.) I can also compare my home to my competition. I am not sure if there is a cost to use this service on your own. I can also check to see what homes have originally been listed at, what their price drops are and when they did it, and for homes that are sold, what they listed for, price changes (and when) and what the final selling price is. I am still experimenting with the different parts of it. I do like it but find myself constantly glued to the computer. It also seems to be user friendly. I remember that when we spoke to a Remax agent, they also had two similar products, but I don't remember what they were. I am assuming they all do the same thing.

o
RE: Listing Book?

Thanks elle481. I asked because some agents sent me emails inviting me to join. I'm planning to put the house on the market in 2 weeks but haven't chosen a Realtor. Apparently, word got around and I got these emails. I'm not comfortable because I know they track what you do. I received different user names and passwords from each Realtor.

Jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here