Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hummingbird haven fsbo old bridge nj

Posted by seafire1 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 17, 12 at 16:23

My house is FSBO in Old Bridge NJ and I really would love to find a buyer who is a gardener. I know I'm lucky to get ANY buyer at all, but I have to try. I get RTHU every April through September. I have tons of pics, but here's the link on Zillow.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5-Winifred-Ct-Matawan-NJ-07747/55549911_zpid/

If anyone knows someone looking to for a home and loves to garden, I promise all my clay is amended! :) Or if someone has an idea on how to advertise this special home or a garden club I could send an email to, shoot me an email seafire1@aol.com

Thanks Pam

p.s. we are retiring to North Carolina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hummingbird haven fsbo old bridge nj

Pam,
Lovely home and garden! I see you have some Butterfly Weed tucked in there too. What is the green, shrubby, tall plant to the back left behind the table?
Most persons that garden, also like other outdoor activities such as bird watching. You may want to target areas like that too.
I can't really help you on finding a gardner - buyer, but if you are like me, you will just dig up peices of each and cart them on down here to NC. Our "Red Carolina Clay" grows fine perennials and vegetables.
Once, I listed a home that was one big garden, and I made a slide show from some of the homeowners old pictures, and pics that I took. I don't know if it helped sell the home, but it couldn't have hurt.
Good luck in finding that gardner - buyer.
Are you coming down to the Lake Norman / Charlotte area to retire?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here