Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cheap house?

Posted by kassieleigh (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 26, 11 at 11:57

My DH and i trying to decide if we should build or buy. I was wondering if someone knew of a good site to locate foreclosed or bankrupt houses in an area. As of know it'd be cheaper if we build a house cuz we would be doing most of the work ourselves. Just wanted to check into other options on cheap houses. Or maybe advice if someone has bought one like that before. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cheap house?

Homepath (.com) is one site that is easy to search for bank owner properties.

o
RE: Cheap house?

Why not hire a buyer's agent and let them put you on a search, through the MLS, that will send you EVERY foreclosed listing in your area. If you use only a dedicated site like the one mentioned above, you are not seeing the vast majority of your options.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here