Sat, Apr 20, 13 at 11:06

Photos courtesy of Trend/Prudential Fox Roach
 photo notstaged3_zps1a17dd45.jpg
 photo notstaged2_zps3a5f695f.jpg
 photo notstaged1_zps168727a5.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: No staging here...

Imagine being a houseguest who has to get up and use the bathroom in the middle of the night...lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

o

Sort of looks like like the Country Bears Jamboree. I'm looking for Big Al to start talking.

Actually, we don't have any information except these pictures. In context, this could work if it is a country retreat or someone's hunting lodge. If this is a run of the mill house in an urban neighborhood, then it needs to be put away.

o

This is someone's house in a semi-surburban area--commuting distance to Philadelphia.

o

Someone needs to go and dig up this guy's basement or back yard. ----spooky music playing-----

It would be overkill even for a hunting camp. And, it would have been displayed better.

o

We looked at this house. It wasn't as bad at the ones above, but could be a giant turn off for some. The lower left corner is a full turkey mount, next to a giant gun safe.

There were some other items as well that made us pass, like a full-sized outdoor hot tub upstairs in the master bath...

o

Wow .... unless this was a taxidermist holding things for client pickup, that's way too many dead critters for one house.

o

Love the track lighting aimed at "dead" (har har) space along the top of the wall.

Not only does he have too many dead critters, but there are three ugly living/family rooms in one house.

I say "he" because I gotta believe a woman wouldn't choose that decor.

o

I think there's so many trophies it ceases to be interesting and becomes clutter. Is every hunting trip really worth a trophy? It's almost like the people who need to buy a trinket at every rest stop.

Also, I never thought about it before, but I think of deer primarily as a meat animal. Isn't it funny we stuff their heads, but not the heads of cows? Sorry, it's been a long day!

o

LOL

Then there's Sigurdur Hjartarson and his stuffed elephant penis, one of 261 phalluses from 90 species. And yes, he has four human donors lined up when they die. Lovely.

o

Oh dear . . . I'm speechless.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here