11 years ago

Photos courtesy of Trend/Prudential Fox Roach
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}

Comments (10)

• kelpmermaid
    11 years ago

Imagine being a houseguest who has to get up and use the bathroom in the middle of the night...lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

• Adella Bedella
    11 years ago

Sort of looks like like the Country Bears Jamboree. I'm looking for Big Al to start talking.

Actually, we don't have any information except these pictures. In context, this could work if it is a country retreat or someone's hunting lodge. If this is a run of the mill house in an urban neighborhood, then it needs to be put away.

• palimpsest
    Original Author
    11 years ago

This is someone's house in a semi-surburban area--commuting distance to Philadelphia.

• GreenDesigns
    11 years ago

Someone needs to go and dig up this guy's basement or back yard. ----spooky music playing-----

It would be overkill even for a hunting camp. And, it would have been displayed better.

• jonw9
    11 years ago

We looked at this house. It wasn't as bad at the ones above, but could be a giant turn off for some. The lower left corner is a full turkey mount, next to a giant gun safe.

There were some other items as well that made us pass, like a full-sized outdoor hot tub upstairs in the master bath...

• lazy_gardens
    11 years ago

Wow .... unless this was a taxidermist holding things for client pickup, that's way too many dead critters for one house.

• idrive65
    10 years ago

Love the track lighting aimed at "dead" (har har) space along the top of the wall.

Not only does he have too many dead critters, but there are three ugly living/family rooms in one house.

I say "he" because I gotta believe a woman wouldn't choose that decor.

• trilobite
    10 years ago

I think there's so many trophies it ceases to be interesting and becomes clutter. Is every hunting trip really worth a trophy? It's almost like the people who need to buy a trinket at every rest stop.

Also, I never thought about it before, but I think of deer primarily as a meat animal. Isn't it funny we stuff their heads, but not the heads of cows? Sorry, it's been a long day!

• worthy
    10 years ago

LOL

Then there's Sigurdur Hjartarson and his stuffed elephant penis, one of 261 phalluses from 90 species. And yes, he has four human donors lined up when they die. Lovely.

• crackermoo
    10 years ago

Oh dear . . . I'm speechless.