Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More bad house photos!

Posted by jkom51 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 5, 12 at 10:59

Some of these were shown in the local newspaper article whose slideshow I posted a few months ago. I ran across this link to The Fiscal Times, which has quite a few more photos in their slideshow to giggle over.

I especially like the "Must sell" sign, and the realtor who subbed George Clooney's photo for his own!

If you remember the "creepy doll" photo in the first article, this has a couple of more from that house listing. The doll is the bathtub is just....weird.

Here is a link that might be useful: Most Desperate Real Estate Ads: The Fiscal Times

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More bad house photos!

The whole set of photos with the doll is here: http://hookedonhouses.net/2010/11/02/be-a-doll-and-buy-this-house/

Lots more here: http://hookedonhouses.net/bad-mls-photos/

o

I guess that the writer of the article doesn't know that The Onion is a satirical publication. I don't think that they actually have real ads. (see #4 of slideshow)

o

Haha- literally just wasted an entire afternoon looking at those bad MLS photos.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here