Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
magic2013_gw

How can a buyer see my organic farm in Australia?

magic2013
11 years ago

Hi,

My name is Wolfgang. In 1991, inspired by the biodynamic movement, I started my farm in Australia. I designed it after permaculture principles. Over 20+ years, I planted one third of the 36 acres with native rain forest. Another third is planted with orchards: bananas, 80 avocados, 60 mangoes, 200 olives, 200 pecans, citrus and many more.
Now in my seventies, I want to retire and start a new chapter in my life, which means selling the property. I have been dreaming that the next person who steps in will have similar sensitivities to self-sufficiency and sustainability so that there is some continuation for my work. Originally I came from Germany, and I have a feeling that the farm will best fit someone from North America or Europe. I say this having seen hundreds of visitors and woofers from all countries.

I'm not very good with modern marketing and need help because I don't really know how to make that special person overseas become aware of that special place in the northern rivers of Australia. Somehow I have been having a feeling that the right person is on the way but I also feel the need to light a beacon.

I'm sure a lot of people here are younger and more skilled with the internet and would be very grateful for any thoughts and help.

Blessings,

Wolfgang

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Moda Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living