Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
elle481

Have you used Pods or Rat Pack for storage?

elle481
15 years ago

Hi all. I just had a great idea for our clutter (that we don't want to throw out!) We had been thinking about a storage facility and it was just overwhelming thinking about renting the van and making numerous trips to the storage place, and then have to do it all over again when we move into our new place. The storage place is 30 miles from where we will be moving to. After seeing a few Rat Pack storage trailers on a neighbors lawn today I decided to call them and Pods to see what the story was. It just seem like a no brainer. They will deliver the 8' x 8' x 16' box to our driveway and we fill it. Then they pick it up and store it at there place and deliver it to our new place when we move in! It will cost the same if not less than the numerous trips in a rented van to a storage facility. Have any of you use one of these services and what did you think. Any one better or worse than the other? I just feel so much better having thought of this. Now we can declutter and concentrate on getting the house looking Fab!!!! ~Elle

Comments (3)