Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
flat fee mls serving upstate ny

Posted by 3labs (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 27, 11 at 16:37

Posted for input on flat fee MLS. But should have been more specific. Has anyone had any luck with one that serves upstate NY (Fulton County)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: flat fee mls serving upstate ny

3labs, that is a tall order up there. I had a house in Saratoga County a few years ago, and could barely find a company that used MLS period. Its a little different outside of the Sacandaga Lake area, but basically, they seem to be about 30 years behind in the times. Im pretty sure there arent any flat fee MLS' that far north. I'm about 3 hours south of that and they come and go here. None ever seem to last. Its a poor business plan and it just doesnt seem to work.

o

Hey 3labs,
Looks like the one we used does:
flatfeelisting.com

o

Oh you are so right linda117. barbcollins thank you so much. This is the very first one I had come arcoss, but no one I had asked was even aware of such a service.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Buying and Selling Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here