Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Needed One Special Quilter Who Has a Birthday for Ribbons & Bows

sandlapper_rose
13 years ago

I know we must have some who are reading this who qualify as quilters and I'll bet each one of you has a birthday! Kim, one of the quilters in our group called Ribbons & Bows has to drop out. This is for calendar year 2011 so you are not behind at all - we are just about to start!

So, who would like to be added to the Ribbons & Bows group? We have a few requirements just to assure others in the group that you will stay involved for the whole year and be a dependable swapper. That only makes things better for you as well because those same rules were used in creating this Birthday Block Exchange Group!

Also, this year we required members to select their blocks from a prepared list so none of the blocks are too time consuming or difficult to make. Join in on our fun. Contact me or Kristene before the end of the day on Sat., Dec. 4th if you are interested in being added.

Yum... cake with no calories... party hats... noise makers, lots of new friends singing Happy Birthday to you, make a wish and blow out your candles, open your presents, get special mail that is all for you - how can you resist?

We hope you can't!

Jeanne

Comments (6)