Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pic of My Grands quilts.

Posted by nanajayne (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 5, 12 at 19:13

1. Bitter Sweet, My latest.
Photobucket
2. Island Chain, I asked for border suggestions before.
Photobucket
3. These are all 5 that I have done. Ready to put on the lables and wrap.
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pic of My Grands quilts.

Sorry about the double post. It didn't post the first time so I did it again and then it showed up.

o

What beautiful quilts, Jayne. I think they are all wonderful, but I'm especially fond of Bitter Sweet. The colors are scrumptious. Very lovely work. Lucky Grands.

o

What beautiful quilts! Your Grands are very lucky to have you. They'll love those quilts.
My favorite is Bittersweet. The colors are so rich and luscious.
TFS.

~Geraldine

o

They are all great but the Bitter Sweet is a real honey!

o

I think Bittersweet wins hands down as the favourite. It has to be the colours and fabrics.
Also, was the Island Chain very difficult? When I look at the pattern and instructions, it seems intimidating.
Theresa

o

Those are ALL fantabulous! I am particularly fond of the Island Chain. Lucky, lucky grandchildren.

o

Oh Wow, nice job! Your colors are soothing but not dreary. (I tend to always go really bright, but my quilts are NOT soothing.) I like a lot of different things in your pictures - I particularly like the pieced binding in several of your quilts, the quilting in the cream areas of the green and cream quilt, the beautiful colors in Bitter Sweet, and the optical illusion in Island Chain. Lucky lucky grands. :)

o

Lots of work went into those... thanks for sharing the pictures. My favorite is the one with green and cream.

o

Those are all great,like the others i like bittersweet the best as well.TFS
Kathi

o

Great achievement finishing all five - well done. I like brights, so the far right quilt is my favourite

Kristene

o

Lovely bunch of quilts there. I do love the green and white one. Congrats on finishing all those quilts in time for Christmas.

o

They are all wonderful quilts but I especially like Bittersweet. The fabrics are beautiful!
Linda OH

o

Beautiful!!

o

Beautiful!!! I'm sure they will all love them, I do.

I love pairie points on quilts and I have not made a quilt with them on it yet. You have inspired me to start on one with pairies points in the border.
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here