Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Searching for a post

Posted by nannykins (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 15, 11 at 16:41

Is there a way to look for a post that someone has made without going back and reading for days?
I know someone posted a comment and picture about a 1600 quilt (I think it was Marsha). And I cannot find it now.
Quite often, I will remember other posts/pictures and want to look at them again, but haven't a clue how to find them.
Theresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Searching for a post

Theresa, Towards the bottom of the main page there's a place to 'search' so all you have to do is put in what you're searcing for.

SharonG/FL

Here is a link that might be useful: Goodbye Irene

o

I did post about it, but so have others. What do you want to know about it? I have since added borders and it is quilted and ready for binding. Adding borders really gives it a finished look. I'll try and get a picture tomorrow if there is decent light.

I have also made 3 sections to make another King Size-ish for us.

I had a very difficult time finding my post also - I knew exactly when I posted it and found it that way.

I am getting ready to make another - quickly - for someone who works for my Husband who is undergoing Chemo. I received my Purple Ribbon fabric today that I an going to incorporate in the Bali pop and also use as a border.

If I can answer any questions, let me know!

Here is a link that might be useful: 1600 jelly roll quilt

o

Thank you for your answers. I never noticed that search box.
Marsha, I was just wanting to see your quilt again. I am looking for a project for the week after Christmas and thought it would be a fast and simple one to do.
Theresa

o

Theresa - pic as promised. I still need to bind it. I wanted to use the same as the narrow border, which Fran picked out for me at Mary Jo's on the way to Camp Cheerio. It is perfect, but I may not have enough.

Photobucket

o

Like it lots! Thanks
Theresa

o

Love the quilt! I have been on the fence about getting some - now I will : )
Marie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here