Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is it too early?

Posted by teresa_nc7 (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 31, 10 at 14:12

To wish you all a Happy New Year! I will be safe and snug in my bed at midnight so I just wanted to let you all know I am thinking of you and wishing you the best in the New Year.

Sheeessshhh.....2011 already? Where did 2010 go? or 1997 for that matter....where does the time go?

Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is it too early?

And Happy New Year to You and all my Quilty friends here!
Going to a party next door - as long as we don't trip walking across the yard back home - we should be safe :)

o

Happy New Year!

o

Since I have no party within crawling distance of home, I will celebrate here in front of the TV with something to drink. We sometimes make it till midnight. Then I get to watch the parade in Pasadena in the morning, one of my favorites.

A happy new year to all of my quilting friends.

o

Happy New Year to you all! I'll be at home with my sons watching movies and quilting and trying to learn more about knitting.

o

Happy New Year from me, too. No partying here....not sure my eyes will still be open at midnight, but will try.

SharonG/FL

o

Happy New year my dear friends. May your year be full of health, happiness, and good memories.

beverly

o

Happy New Year one and all. It brings to mine the lyrics I love. "One day following another, each one bringing happiness." It offers different meaning to each of us but the wish is the same.
Love to all
Jayne

o

Wishing you ALL a Happy New Year!

I'll be hearing the Disney fireworks and the Universal fireworks, but not in the crowds or traffic. And, it is very crowded in Central FL this season!

Gwen

o

Happy New Year, everyone!

I didn't make it to 12 either, but the neighbour's fireworks woke my 6-month-old, so I was up after all!

Kirsten

o

We were up at 12. DD, DSIL, DS, & DDIL are here and we toasted the new year with champagne.
Happy New Year!
Linda OH

o

Happy New Year! Looking forward to the 2011 Retreat :)

Faye

o

I wish you all the time, energy and enthusiasm to create lots of gorgeous quilts in 2011....that along with good health, peace and prosperity.

o

May I echo all of the sentiments expressed above.
Happy New Year!!!!

o

Happy New Year to all! DH & Mom & I watched movies and had a glass of wine at 11pm. Mom went to bed & DH & I watched more of the celebrations on TV. We actually made it to midnight then off to sleep! Wishing you all the best in 2011.

o

We watched a movie and had a quiet NY Eve.
May 2011 be the best quilting year yet!!!!!!!!!
Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here