Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
patti60_gw

merry christmas

patti60
10 years ago

I haven't been on much but hope things get better next year. and i get enter net back home. i have all my christmas sewing done and several quilt tops in the pill for quilting. for next year gifts. want a head start. think of every one and hope you have a great holiday and new year.

Comments (11)

• petalpatsy
    10 years ago

Oh my that IS a headstart! Merry Christmas to you, too!

• bev2009
    10 years ago

I wish you a Merry Christmas, too! It feels so good to be ahead, even if it is only a little bit (as in my case- LOL).

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    10 years ago

Merry Christmas, Patti60. Hope you can get internet back soon.

Every year I think I'll get a head start but it seems when I get something made, it leaves the house so nothing is stock piled and saved. Maybe I should work on that.....just because a project is finished, doesn't mean I have to give it away right then. :-)

SharonG/FL

• Kristene Smith
    10 years ago

Hi! I plan on making lots of Christmas things all year, so by the time Christmas actually does come, I'll have a pile of things already done. Well, that's the plan. At the moment it's so hot here in Australia that it's hard to get excited about doing much of anything. The entire country is in a heatwave and it's very hard to sleep at night. Not much difference between day & night temperatures at the moment. The forecasters think we may get rain for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. hope you are all enjoying the cold and snow - would love some here now!

Kristene

• jennifer_in_va
    10 years ago

Merry Christmas to all!! I can only dream about getting 'ahead' when I'm really am just trying to 'keep my head' (on straight, that is!). Things are way too busy for me to do any quilting, let alone stuff that isn't needed right away.

My big accomplishment this year was finishing the counted cross-stitched stocking for my 5 year old!! It's taken me 2 years to get it done. And now I get to start the next one for my 2yo...she might get it by the time she's 5!! LOL

My brother wants me to do a custom quilt for him, but it'll have to wait until I get the bargello out of the way. Maybe i can work on that after Christmas...

• quiltnhen
    10 years ago

Merry Christmas. Hope everyone stays warm and safe. Here's to 2014 being a great year.
    LindaB/CA

• nannykins
    10 years ago

And my Christmas wishes for all.
    Hope 2014 is a productive, satisfying quilting year.
    Theresa

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    10 years ago

Merry Christmas to you all.

SharonG/FL

• rosajoe_gw
    10 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone! We had our family party Saturday and it's COLD tonight so I'm going to enjoy my Christmas Day quietly watching Christmas movies with DH and bluework embroidery on my snowmen.
    Rosa

• grammyp
    10 years ago

And Merry Christmas to you. I do pray next year goes better for you. How nice to get a head start on next year's gifts.

beverly

• quiltingfox
    10 years ago

Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Best to you,
    Sandra