Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindaoh_gw

Merry Christmas quilting friends!

lindaoh_gw
13 years ago

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I have enjoyed being part of this forum for several years and consider all of you my friends. I was part of the birthday exchange this year and received all my blocks either early or on my birthday. It is wonderful to be part of such a caring group.

I wish peace and joy for all of you and a prosperous new year!

Linda OH

Comments (18)

• barbara_l
    13 years ago

I also extend a wonderful holdiay cheer to each and everyone. May it be your best ever!
    Barbara Pennsylvania

• User
    13 years ago

More wishes from Pennsylvania for a Merry Christmas to all and the Happiest of New Years!

Kay in PA

• K8Orlando
    13 years ago

Merry Christmas, Quilting Friends!
    Wishing you all a safe, happy and peaceful Holiday.

Kate

• sunnycentralfl
    13 years ago

I would like to add my "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" to all in our Quilting Community!

May your days be bright and prosperous in 2011!

Thanks for being here! You all are Treasures I appreciate!
    Gwen

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

I am new to the Quilting Forum, but would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays & Peaceful New Year!! :-)

Best to you and yours,
    Sandra

• mary_c_gw
    13 years ago

Holiday wishes from Central Texas!

May we all have a peaceful and prosperous New Year!

• magothyrivergirl
    13 years ago

Merry Christmas to my quilty friends.
    Happiness and peace for the new year.
    If any of your loved ones are serving in our military, I especially wish them a joyous holiday and safe journey thru the new year.

• imrainey
    13 years ago

Merry Christmas to All! Sleep tight under those quilts tonight and wake up to a day full of love and fun and delicious things. ;>

• nannykins
    13 years ago

And from the north, Christmas greetings.
    (Actually Windsor is south of Detroit)
    And grandson returned home from Afghanistan last week safe and sound! Halleluia!
    A good Christmas!

• Robbi D.
    13 years ago

Merry Christmas, everyone, from East Tennessee!! We're hoping to wake up to a white one in the morning!!

Robbi

• kathi_mdgd
    13 years ago

Merry Christmas from finally sunny S.Calif,and a healthy and prosperous 2011.
    Kathi

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Merry Christmas friends. May you enjoy the blessings of the season and share the happiness with all you hold dear.
    Jayne

• carolnv
    13 years ago

Merry Christmas from NV - finally some sun and warmth today! Enjoy all the festivities with family and friends. Carol

• toolgranny
    13 years ago

And, a Merry one from near San Francisco. This is the first year in a very long time that I've had all my children in the same house for Xmas, plus most of their kids. So, it's been hectic and much fun. I'd forgotten how much work it was cooking for a large gathering but it will be one to remember.

Sending love and best wishes.

Linda

• wendyfaye
    13 years ago

Thank you all, and Merry Christmas from eastern Canada where we are having a mild, green Christmas for a change. Usually we have snow, often a lot of snow, but not this year.

Sending wishes to all of you for a wonderful, creative 2011.

Faye

• faintheart
    13 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone from snowy NW Iowa!! May your holiday be filled with love, peace and joy shared with friends and family. Enjoy.

Dee

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

Merry Christmas from rainy Southern California! I love this forum and I wish each and every one of you a wonderful Christmas day and the best New Year ever!

Susan

• finchelover
    13 years ago

LOve,Peace and a much better 2011. We had snow already and today it is mostly gone. We are leaving so see you all on this site when I get back. Happy and joyous holiday