Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Make a Wish 2011 Birthday Block Exchange - January, for Kristene

Posted by equilter (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 2, 10 at 10:18

Hi, Kristene,
I mailed your Birthday Block a couple of days ago. According to the postman, it should only take 5 or 6 days to arrive. That was a surprise. Please let me know when you receive it. Eileen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Make a Wish 2011 Birthday Block Exchange - January, for Krist

Hi Eileen! You are nice and organised! I think 5-6 days is "wishful thinking" by your postman. I have never received anything from the US that quickly - and especially at this time of year. The Christmas mail load increases and times for delivery increase as well. Plus there are so many Public Holidays when no deliveries are made. In Australia we DO NOT receive mail on Saturdays, only weekdays 9-5. It's Summer in Australia, but you may have snow where you are and that will cause delays. So the earlier you can send the better. I will let you all know when your parcels arrive, but should I wait till my birthday to open them all??

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here