Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
geezerfolks_sharon

BH Mystery Quilt Clue 3

It's an easy one!!!! Strip pieced or use up some of your 2" squares. Bonnie calls it a Two by Four unit. Can't wait to start on this one.

My sewing chair broke yesterday and down I went! Took longer to get up than going down. Went over sort of backwards and sideways and almost did a back flip. I've had it since 2008 ...... bought it on sale on the way to the retreat at Camp Cheerio. It was a cheapie so has served me well. Feeling a bit sore today but want to sit and sew anyway. :-)

Carry on..........

SharonG/FL

Here is a link that might be useful: Clue 3

Comments (12)

• msmeow
    9 years ago

Oh, Sharon, ouchie! I'm sorry you are sore today..hope you feel better soon! My sewing chair is getting pretty wobbly; I should think about replacing it. :)

Donna

• jackier123
    9 years ago

Hope you feel better soon Sharon! I saw clue 3. Maybe I can get caught up this weekend.

• quiltnhen
    9 years ago

Sharon, So glad you weren't hurt worse. Hope you heal quickly.
    LindaB/CA

• quiltnhen
    9 years ago

Sharon, So glad you weren't hurt worse. Hope you heal quickly.
    LindaB/CA

• nannykins
    9 years ago

Too many falls lately! Be careful everyone.
    Heal quickly Sharon.
    Theresa

• lindaoh_gw
    9 years ago

Oh no Sharon! Hope you don't feel sore for long! I have been working on clue 3 too. I have all the strip sets sewn but not pressed yet. Hope to finish that step tonight.
    Samantha's first birthday party is Sunday so hope to get the blocks finished before then. DS and family are coming up Sunday morning for the party later in the day. Sami woke up with a cold and fever today so not sure if the plans will change. Hope she recovers quickly.
    Linda OH

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks everyone. I'm doing ok.....have pretty much done nothing today except snooze and rest. I did make a couple units and might do some more later on. I'll be fine.....just takes longer as the years stack up. I told the geezer I tried to go down rolled up after I found I couldn't stop the fall......so the knees got twisted a bit, too. Never a dull moment around here. :-)

Linda, It's been a year already? Time sure flies by......

SharonG/FL

• grammyp
    9 years ago

So glad you are only a bit sore, that fall could have been bad.

I'm still working on Clue 1, but after Christmas I may have LOTS of time to work on it.

beverly

• bev2009
    9 years ago

I'm so glad you weren't hurt badly, Sharon. Hopefully you'll be all better by Christmas!

I can't believe your GD is one, Linda. Time goes by so quickly, especially when they are little.

• toolgranny
    9 years ago

Finished #3. Can hardly wait for #4. From that point on I'll be behind a bit as I won't be home but hope to catch up.

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I finished up Clue 3 today and have the last 10 of Clue 2 ready to sew together.

I'm feeling ok.......thanks everyone.

SharonG/FL

• jackier123
    9 years ago

I still have not completed clues 2 and 3. I figure when I am off next week, I will catch up then. I have been carrying the 2.5 inch squares for clue 2 with me to draw lines on them. I usually do not do that, but since I can't find time to sew yet, at least I can do that.

Sponsored
My Kitchen And Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars48 Reviews
Virginia-Based, Leading Kitchen and Bath Remodeler Since 1994