Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
littlehelen_gw

Lotto 2013

littlehelen_gw
11 years ago

Hi All,
If you read Kate's posts under November 2012 lotto, you know running the lotto, home stuff and working FT w/ travel is a lot to handle. She's having second thoughts about taking this on for 2013. I get that as I work FT and I'm amazed at all that she handled. Kate has done an amazing job running this year lotto and we all applaud her!! She's not let us down!

I extended an offer to assist and now I extend that to another quilt lotto forum member who would like to partner.

Here's my thoughts: I'm willing to have all of the blocks mailed to me, keep a record of who submitted and how many they submitted, and do the block mailings to the winner each month. My quilt lotto partner (QLP) would do the front end, selecting the blocks for the month, do the posting and announcing the winner in the same fashion that it's done now.

So if there's another who'd like to be my QLP (like the acronym?:-), I'm willing to pitch in.

2012 was my first year with the lotto and I so enjoyed it, I'm happy to help w/ 2013. I realize doing it all solo is a lot for one.

We're all busy folks, but we all seem to enjoy the lotto....love to hear others thoughts about this scenario.....

Valarie

Comments (6)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm