Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindaoh_gw

OT: We have a new grand daughter!

lindaoh_gw
10 years ago

Samantha Grace was born at 3:13 AM on Tuesday. She weights 8 lbs. 11 oz. and is 21 inches long. She has chubby cheeks and is adorable!
Linda OH

Comments (24)

• nannykins
    10 years ago

Congratulations!!!
    Theresa

• msmeow
    10 years ago

Congratulations! Not sure why your post has an ad for holiday cookies attached, though. (At least it does on my computer. LOL)

Donna

• magothyrivergirl
    10 years ago

Love the her sweet name! It will be fun sewing for a little girl!
    Congratulations!

• day2day
    10 years ago

Congratulations! Looking at a newborn face has to be one of the most beautiful things in this world.

~Geraldine

• bev2009
    10 years ago

Congratulations, you're probably already thinking up all the things you want to make her.

• lindaoh_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I can't wait for them to bring her home for some grandma cuddling. I have made 3 quilts for her already. One is for Christmas and the other 2 are hanging in her nursery.
    Donna, I am seeing the cookie ad too.I think it is a Garden Web ad.
    Linda OH

• loisflan
    10 years ago

Congratulations, Linda. What a wonderful Christmas gift! My 13-year old granddaughter is Sophia Grace. Lots of old-fashioned names are popular again.

• nanajayne
    10 years ago

Blessing to you all.. little girls are so much fun to do for. Give my best to all and enjoy the treasure.

• calliope
    10 years ago

Oh the sweet baby arrived in time for Christmas, and a nice big baby too. I'm so happy for you and that it all went well. Gonna be a special Christmas indeed. I love the name too. Yes, the good old tried and true pretty girly names are making a comeback. My first granddaughter, whose one year b'day is today, is named Daisy and it fits her to a tee.

• sandlapper_rose
    10 years ago

Congratulations and best wishes to all of your family!

• polardream
    10 years ago

Congratulations to you on the birth of your new granddaughter! I am sure you are thrilled and glad everyone is doing well. Merry Christmas Blessings!

Sue

• redmary
    10 years ago

What a wonderful Christmas present! Congratulations!

• jennifer_in_va
    10 years ago

How wonderful!! Hope everyone is doing well. Nice that they'll be home and settled in before the holiday.

can't wait to see photos!

• quiltnhen
    10 years ago

Congratulations to you and your family. A new baby is a pretty magnificent early Christmas gift.

LindaB/CA

• jaceysgranny
    10 years ago

Congratulations! Beautiful name and time of year for a little one.

• wendyfaye
    10 years ago

How nice! Congratulations.

Faye

• sunnycentralfl
    10 years ago

Wonderful news! Congratulations to All!

Gwen

• petalpatsy
    10 years ago

Oh hoorah! Congratulations! The best Christmas present ever, and I'm so very glad everything turned out well.

• littlehelen_gw
    10 years ago

Congratulations! What a wonderful present for all! Lovely name!
    V.

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    10 years ago

Congratz, Linda. You must be so relieved that all is well and turned out ok. Is she home yet? Are the menfolk already smitten? :-) You will definitely have some special moments with this one.

SharonG/FL

• quiltingfox
    10 years ago

Oh how wonderful! Congratulations!

Best to you,
    Sandra

• lola99
    10 years ago

Congratulations! I'm so glad she is healthy. What a wonderful Christmas gift - a new granddaughter!

• K8Orlando
    10 years ago

Samantha Grace - what a beautiful name! Congratulations!!!

• lindaoh_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks everyone. We went to Columbus the day she was born and stayed for a week. The kids were feeling overwhelmed when they brought her home and wanted us to stay. We went back last Thursday to celebrate Christmas with them and DS, DDIL and GS from Dayton and came home Sunday.
    The baby hasn't been sleeping very well at night and they are exhausted. We tried to help out so they could get some rest. DSIL has been off work (lots of vacation days) but has to go back on Thursday. Hopefully they will get her on a schedule soon.
    Linda OH

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone