Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Naughty Sunbonnet Sue quilt or pattern link

Posted by eggstrem (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 22, 12 at 22:17

I have a lady who wants to give her daughter a naughty Sue quilt for Xmas but I can't find what she is looking for. She said she seen it years ago and did not print or save the page. But she explains it as sue doing naughty things like mooning and such. I found a quilt on google searches the Sue meets her demise and dies and even one with Sue holding a knife but can't find anything like what she calls naughty. Have any of you seen anything like this out there. If you have an don't want to post here please email me private @ eggstreem@aol.com Kanda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Naughty Sunbonnet Sue quilt or pattern link

Here's a couple I've made.
If you google for Bad Sue you might get more ideas.

SharonG/FL

This post was edited by geezerfolks on Sat, Dec 1, 12 at 17:24

o

I did not know there were naughty Sue blocks - that's funny! TFS!

Best to you,
quiltingfox

This post was edited by quiltingfox on Thu, Nov 29, 12 at 22:18

o

Not everyone appreciates SBS being naughty (or good for that matter), but I like the bad/naughty side of her. Here's one of her going to the prom.....notice the mirror on Dapper Dan's cane. lol

SharonG/FL

This post was edited by geezerfolks on Sat, Dec 1, 12 at 17:27

o

OH MY GOSH THIS is TOO funny! I didn't know these were out there either. NOW I HAVE to go collect as many as I can find I MUST just absolutely MUST have a quilt with these on it!
My grandmother used to always, always, ALWAYS make the sweet Sue quilts. I wish she was still alive so I could show her these lol...

Ya'll have made my day, THANKS for showing pics Sharon!

o

Aqua, I didn't have patterns but saw Spring Break and Tired of Winter somewhere and just went with it. Going to the Prom is one I made up. I did another one with Sue Swimming with the Manatees. DH said it really does look like Sue is being naughty but that wasn't my intent.

SharonG/FL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here