Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eggstrem

Looking for Naughty Sunbonnet Sue quilt or pattern link

eggstrem
11 years ago

I have a lady who wants to give her daughter a naughty Sue quilt for Xmas but I can't find what she is looking for. She said she seen it years ago and did not print or save the page. But she explains it as sue doing naughty things like mooning and such. I found a quilt on google searches the Sue meets her demise and dies and even one with Sue holding a knife but can't find anything like what she calls naughty. Have any of you seen anything like this out there. If you have an don't want to post here please email me private @ eggstreem@aol.com Kanda

Comments (5)

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    11 years ago

Here's a couple I've made.
    If you google for Bad Sue you might get more ideas.

SharonG/FL

This post was edited by geezerfolks on Sat, Dec 1, 12 at 17:24

• quiltingfox
    11 years ago

I did not know there were naughty Sue blocks - that's funny! TFS!

Best to you,
    quiltingfox

This post was edited by quiltingfox on Thu, Nov 29, 12 at 22:18

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    11 years ago

Not everyone appreciates SBS being naughty (or good for that matter), but I like the bad/naughty side of her. Here's one of her going to the prom.....notice the mirror on Dapper Dan's cane. lol

SharonG/FL

This post was edited by geezerfolks on Sat, Dec 1, 12 at 17:27

• aquadragonfly
    11 years ago

OH MY GOSH THIS is TOO funny! I didn't know these were out there either. NOW I HAVE to go collect as many as I can find I MUST just absolutely MUST have a quilt with these on it!
    My grandmother used to always, always, ALWAYS make the sweet Sue quilts. I wish she was still alive so I could show her these lol...

Ya'll have made my day, THANKS for showing pics Sharon!

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    11 years ago

Aqua, I didn't have patterns but saw Spring Break and Tired of Winter somewhere and just went with it. Going to the Prom is one I made up. I did another one with Sue Swimming with the Manatees. DH said it really does look like Sue is being naughty but that wasn't my intent.

SharonG/FL

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!