Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grammyp_gw

Note from Sharon (geezerfolks)

grammyp
9 years ago

Some of us are friends with Sharon on FaceBook. She had to take her husband to the ER Tuesday and he was diagnosed with COPD, they got the fluid off and decided he needed an angiogram and possible stints. She posted this note today:

"Just got home a short time ago.. He had one stent put in with a couple other veins at 40% and 50% but will deal with those at a later date if need be. If all goes well tonight, strong possibility he could come home tomorrow with a list of meds and a new way of looking at life. Thank you for all your prayers, strength and support. "

She said I could post so everyone would know what was going on and where she has been. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

beverly

Comments (14)

• littlehelen_gw
    9 years ago

Thanks for the update Beverly....will keep both in my thoughts and prayers.

V.

• bev2009
    9 years ago

Praying for sweet Sharon and her husband.

• ritaweeda
    9 years ago

My prayers are that Sharon's husband quickly gets back home feeling better. Let's all have hopes that all of us and our loved ones can finish this year up in good health and happiness. This past year has been grueling for quite a few and deserving of some good blessings for a change.

• nannykins
    9 years ago

I had been wondering where she was. I almost posted a note yesterday asking about her.
    Praying for her and hubby.
    Theresa

• msmeow
    9 years ago

Thank you, Beverly! Sending healing prayers for her hubby.

Donna

• polardream
    9 years ago

Thanks for the update, Beverly. Sharon and her family have been through so much lately, I will definitely continue to keep her in my prayers.

Sue

• toolgranny
    9 years ago

Keeping Sharon and Clay in my thoughts. He's always been so supportive of her and now she can return the love. He's lucky to have her around.

• loisflan
    9 years ago

Sharon is the only forum member I've met in person, and I was immediately drawn to her warmth. She has had a very trying year. I will be thinking of her and the challenges that lie ahead. I wish her husband a speedy recovery and both of them, acceptance.

• quiltingfox
    9 years ago

Thanks Beverly I will keep Sharon and her hubby in my prayers.

Best to you,
    Sandra

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    9 years ago

DH still in hospital and is being fitted for a wearable defibrillator that they call a LifeVest. Hopefully, he'll be able to come home today. He is to wear the vest for at least 23 hours a day for 3 months (that thing is gonna be really skanky when he's done with it). His heart was working at 15% capacity and with the stent is now at 20%. Apparently, his heart was damaged when he had a heart attack that he didn't know he had. The man rarely complains!

I appreciated all of you and your prayers, hugs, good thoughts are all accepted. :-)

SharonG/FL

• beth7happy
    9 years ago

Wow, Sharon...that's a bunch to handle! Thinking of you and hubby. Hang tight...prayers and huge and good thoughts winging their way to you!

• buteau3rd
    9 years ago

I haven't been on very often lately and just found these posts about Sharon's husband. Sending our prayers and wishes for a quick recovery!

• nanajayne
    9 years ago

Thing of you both frequently and pray all will resolve it's self soon.. I understand your concern and know how burdensome it can be. Faith and commitment are about all anyone can do. The best to you both.

• jennifer_in_va
    9 years ago

Clay came home tonight. Yay!! I'm guessing they are settling in to their new life and habits. I'm sure they'll both sleep much more comfortably tonight.

Sharon, be sure to take care of yourself and get your sleep! Worry can be very tiring.