Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rosajoe_gw

Quilted Kindle Holder

rosajoe_gw
11 years ago

This is my last birthday gift for this year. The Kindle holder is a case that can be opened to sit on a flat surface to read. Closed it protects the reader. The Kindle in it pic is not the correct Kindle for the case lol it will be bigger!

The blog said it took her 2 hours - it took me 2 days lol! I had to almost put it together to make sure the embroidery was centered - and on the front! then take it apart to embroider it!!!!
Sitting on a flat surface

Closed the back

Closed the front

Comments (6)

• msmeow
    11 years ago

Beautiful embroidery, Rosa! That looks like the same pattern I used to make Kindle covers. I'm sure the recipient will love it!

Donna

• loisflan
    11 years ago

Rosa, your embroidery is very beautiful. What a lovely gift for your friend.

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    11 years ago

Hey Rosa, if she doesn't like it, I have a Kindle and my name starts with S. And, you have my address. On the other hand, I'm sure she'll love it! I agree with Donna and Lois, the embroidery work is beautiful!

SharonG/FL

• magothyrivergirl
    11 years ago

Very beautiful gift! Your embroidery is always so pretty.
    I hope she uses it and doesn't put it in a drawer to keep it safe like some of my family :~).

• bev2009
    11 years ago

That is beautiful! She'll be getting compliments whenever she takes it anywhere.

• littlehelen_gw
    11 years ago

It's lovely...nice gift!
    V.