Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinyteena

Carolina Lilies - Dec 4 - Redrosey

Kristene Smith
13 years ago

Kitty,

I finished your block so I will post it today. Will take 10 days at least to reach you from Australia so should reach you before your birthday

Kristene (TinyTeena)

Comments (22)

• Michelle Reynolds
    13 years ago

hello
    I know it is a bit early but I didnt want it too get lost in the buisy run-up to christmas. but I'll cut to the chase your block is on the way
    michelle

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

My block for you is finished as well. I'll get it in the mail later this week.
    I really enjoyd making this one. So appropriate for fall!
    Jeanne

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

Michelle, I received your block today. Really pretty, thank you so much and I don't mind receiving things before my birthday.... Thanks again, Kitty

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

Kristene, Your Bday block has arrived and it's really pretty. Thank you so much. Kitty

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

Wow, hit the jackpot yesterday.... Received three bday blocks.... from Jayne, Jeanne and Andrea........Thanks ladies, these blocks are great, can't wait to get the rest.... Kitty

• cziga
    13 years ago

I was just looking at choosing fabrics for your block and I'm a little confused by the "ecru" :) I googled it and found mostly vague descriptions of a brownish-yellowish-greyish-dirtyish colour ... so what exactly did you want for this? A cream kind of fabric or something more brownish, like an unbleached muslin kind of colour? I've never done ecru before, lol :) Thanks!

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

Yes, ecru is a cream color, not the more brownish color.....Thanks, Kitty

• K8Orlando
    13 years ago

Kitty, I don't have your blocks ready yet but I will get them there in time for your birthday!

Kate

• lindaoh_gw
    13 years ago

Kitty, I have had your block done for a while and will get it in the mail next week.
    Linda OH

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

I received Melissa's (Hazelnutbunny) block in the mail yesterday. It's a pretty reddish-rust color.... Thank you Melissa. Kitty

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

Hi, I received Linda's block today for my birthday.... It's really pretty, Thank you Linda....can't wait to get them all!!! Thanks, Kitty

• jackier123
    13 years ago

Kitty,

I am posting your block tomorrow. Hopefully it will get there in time.

Jackie

• K8Orlando
    13 years ago

Kitty,
    Your blocks are going out in today's mail! Keeping my fingers crossed that they reach you by your birthday.

Kate

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Kitty.
    Happy Birthday to you!

Have a wonderful day, Kitty. In honor of your special day, you are hereby proclaimed Quilting Queen for a Day!

Have fun doing something special.
    Jeanne

• jackier123
    13 years ago

Kitty,
    Happy Birthday!
    I hope you got your block from me in time. If not, it should be there really soon.

Jackie

• cziga
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday!! :)

I mailed your block several days ago so it should be getting there shortly! Hope you have a great day :)

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

Had a great birthday, Thanks for all the good wishes.... I did receive blocks today from Jackie and Kate.....right on time for my birthday. They each made me two blocks each, how nice and I love them. Thank you both so much for my blocks.....Am anxious to put this quilt together but don't know how soon I'll be able to cause I have a graduation quilt to make for my granddaughter before June....Since I quilt it myself it will take a while and don't have the top done yet... just got the rest of the fabric for it today.... Thanks again ladies.....Kitty

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

I received two more blocks from Nancy today.... Thank you so much, really getting some good blocks.....Kitty

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

Received my bday block from Cathleen (Cziga) today... Really pretty brown leaf with a green stem.... Thank you so much, I really like it.
    Thanks again to everyone for all the wonderful blocks, will make a really pretty quilt I know.... Thanks, Kitty

• redrosey_2008
    13 years ago

This is to Nancy. I just found your bday block here today. I'm so embarrassed... I had it all ready to mail in time for your birthday and totally forgot about it. I put it in the mail today. I am SO sorry it's so late.... Kitty

• kittykatz
    13 years ago

Since I am new to this forum, can someone explain the birthday block? Thanks

• Kristene Smith
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Kittykatz - I've explained all about birthday blocks for you in the section: Birthday Block Exchange-Community Forum

Kristene (tinyteena)

Sponsored
Style Savvy Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Northern Virginia's Luxurious Interior Designer & Decorator