Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_705087

Baby Lock Crescendo question

User
9 years ago

Hey Crescendo owners! I just bought mine and need your expertise...

One shop told me they'd throw in a regular walking foot for decorative stitches. I thought, "Why would I need that? It comes with the dual feed huge foot!"

So I was getting a quote from the dealer I actually bought mine from, and she said that I didn't need a regular walking foot because she uses the dual feed foot on decorative stitches.

Well....now that I have the machine, I see that the decorative stitches are "grayed out" meaning you can't even use the dual feed (DF) with them!

So is a regular walking foot needed/helpful for decorative stitches? I will use the decorative stitches on quilts. Perhaps the regular walking foot can't move directionally for the decorative stitches either?

The reason I need to know is because an extra accessory was part of my deal. I picked up the bobbin works kit and then found out it is already part of my accessories. When I return it, I need to know if I should get the regular walking foot instead. Makes me nervous that 1) she didn't know I already had a bobbin works and 2) she clearly didn't know the dual feed doesn't work with decorative stitches.

Whew! Thanks for reading all of that!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals