Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Poinsettia table runner and a few new things

Posted by caroline1947 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 20, 11 at 17:49

I havent been on for awhile..between health problems and being busy time got away,,,I need to check in more often,,miss ya all!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Poinsettia table runner and a few new things

You have been busy. Love them all
Theresa

o

Caroline, no wonder you haven't had time to post, you've been quilting like crazy. Fun holiday projects! Nice work.

o

Very nice. I just love seeing your stuff!

o

Caroline! It always makes my heart sing to see you here. Especially when you bring your beautiful projects with you!
Bon
:)

o

Caroline, your work is beautiful. I have seen some of it on other forums but it's always a pleasure to look at your creations. TFS.

Hope your etsy (or is it e-bay) store is doing well.

How is your little DGD? Guess she is all grown up.Is she back living near you?

~Geraldine

o

Beautiful!! I especially like the cathedral windows. Very nice :-)

Robbi

o

Caroline I hope you're feeling better. I just love it when you post your pictures. These are all beautiful! The fabric choices are fabulous (as usual.)

Susan

o

Great projects! I really like the cathedral windows - I've never done them and I hope to one day...

Lola

o

Caroline I hope you are feeling better too! I love them all, I am looking for some cute Christmas panels when they go on sale. Like I really need them lol!!!!

My fav is the CW with the button, so original and cute!! My other fav is the Santa, and all of them lol!!!!
Rosa

o

I love them and you're getting us inspired as we start out Xmas projects. My favorite is the tree made from hearts. Is that a pattern or something you invented. I would like to try that myself since I'm addicted to applique and there are football games coming up on Thursday!

o

I can see why you don't have time to post---busy-busy-busy. Great project as always. Hope the business is going well for you.

o

I also love your stuff. You always have the greatest fabric prints. I never see stuff like that anywhere. I always wonder where you buy your fabric. You are a big inspiration for me and when I look at your posts, they always make me want to go and make something. :-)

o

The tree ones with the hearts is some from some fabric a friend sent me,,I buy very little fabric,as there is no where close that I can get any.Most of it is gifted to me by wonderful other quilters who share. I appreciate them so much for helping. When I do buy I watch for sales online. Almost all of my items are for sale.

o

Glad to see you back Caroline! I really like the heart tree - very cute.
Good luck with your sales!
Sue

o

You have been beyond busy!! I love them all,that one with the thread spools is really cute and would look good in a sewing room.Love the santa panels and think i still have some of that first santa panel.TFS
Kathi

o

Love the tablerunner and the other projects. Really does inspire me to work on holiday stuff.

o

love all the things you have done. i will finsh up my christmas sewing today but you have given me ideas for next year.

o

Beautiful work as always! You have such good ideas for holiday quilting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here