Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
caroline1947

Poinsettia table runner and a few new things

caroline1947
12 years ago

I havent been on for awhile..between health problems and being busy time got away,,,I need to check in more often,,miss ya all!!

Comments (18)

• nannykins
    12 years ago

You have been busy. Love them all
    Theresa

• loisflan
    12 years ago

Caroline, no wonder you haven't had time to post, you've been quilting like crazy. Fun holiday projects! Nice work.

• murphy_zone7
    12 years ago

Very nice. I just love seeing your stuff!

• bonica
    12 years ago

Caroline! It always makes my heart sing to see you here. Especially when you bring your beautiful projects with you!
    Bon
    :)

• day2day
    12 years ago

Caroline, your work is beautiful. I have seen some of it on other forums but it's always a pleasure to look at your creations. TFS.

Hope your etsy (or is it e-bay) store is doing well.

How is your little DGD? Guess she is all grown up.Is she back living near you?

~Geraldine

• Robbi D.
    12 years ago

Beautiful!! I especially like the cathedral windows. Very nice :-)

Robbi

• itsmesuzq
    12 years ago

Caroline I hope you're feeling better. I just love it when you post your pictures. These are all beautiful! The fabric choices are fabulous (as usual.)

Susan

• lola99
    12 years ago

Great projects! I really like the cathedral windows - I've never done them and I hope to one day...

Lola

• rosajoe_gw
    12 years ago

Caroline I hope you are feeling better too! I love them all, I am looking for some cute Christmas panels when they go on sale. Like I really need them lol!!!!

My fav is the CW with the button, so original and cute!! My other fav is the Santa, and all of them lol!!!!
    Rosa

• toolgranny
    12 years ago

I love them and you're getting us inspired as we start out Xmas projects. My favorite is the tree made from hearts. Is that a pattern or something you invented. I would like to try that myself since I'm addicted to applique and there are football games coming up on Thursday!

• nanajayne
    12 years ago

I can see why you don't have time to post---busy-busy-busy. Great project as always. Hope the business is going well for you.

• Vanislegirl88
    12 years ago

I also love your stuff. You always have the greatest fabric prints. I never see stuff like that anywhere. I always wonder where you buy your fabric. You are a big inspiration for me and when I look at your posts, they always make me want to go and make something. :-)

• caroline1947
    Original Author
    12 years ago

The tree ones with the hearts is some from some fabric a friend sent me,,I buy very little fabric,as there is no where close that I can get any.Most of it is gifted to me by wonderful other quilters who share. I appreciate them so much for helping. When I do buy I watch for sales online. Almost all of my items are for sale.

• polardream
    12 years ago

Glad to see you back Caroline! I really like the heart tree - very cute.
    Good luck with your sales!
    Sue

• kathi_mdgd
    12 years ago

You have been beyond busy!! I love them all,that one with the thread spools is really cute and would look good in a sewing room.Love the santa panels and think i still have some of that first santa panel.TFS
    Kathi

• tdsully
    12 years ago

Love the tablerunner and the other projects. Really does inspire me to work on holiday stuff.

• patti60
    12 years ago

love all the things you have done. i will finsh up my christmas sewing today but you have given me ideas for next year.

• magothyrivergirl
    12 years ago

Beautiful work as always! You have such good ideas for holiday quilting.