Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lockeb_gw

Galaxy Stars - ITSMESUZQ - Dec. 11th

lockeb
13 years ago

Hi Susan,

Just wanted to let you know that our birthday block is on it's way - I decided to get it ready early - I expect to have a busy schedule over the next couple of weeks and so I wanted to catch up with my blocks....

Hope you enjoy all of your blocks!

Bill

Comments (20)

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

How exciting!! Its finally my turn - I almost forgot! It has been such a great year of making blocks and I enjoyed each and every one I made.

Now I can't wait to see what my mailbox will hold. Thank you for the birthday wishes Bill

Susan

• polardream
    13 years ago

Hi Susan!
    I mailed your birthday block on Saturday - hopefully it will arrive before the holiday rush slows down the mail.
    I hope you have a super birthday.
    Sue/polardream

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

Bill, just want to tell you I received my block on Friday! I can't find your email from the GW so I'm posting here. I haven't opened it yet, I think I'll (try) to wait until my special day!

I also received Cindy's and I have emailed her letting her know it got here fine.

Thanks Sue, I'll be looking for it. And thanks so much for the birthday wishes!

Susan

• bozogardener
    13 years ago

Hi Susan, your block from me got mailed yesterday! I mailed it early so I wouldn't forget!

• love2sew
    13 years ago

Hi Susan, there is a special parcel coming your way. Hope it arrives in time for your birthday celebration. Have a great birthday when it arrives.
    Jeane

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

Bozogardner I received yours yesterday! Its on my quilt table waiting with the others. I can't wait until the 11th! Well, yes I can (I'm turning the big 65 this year!). lol I always felt fine about my birthdays...until I got that Medicare card! Yikes, when did that happen? Oh well, the best is yet to come!

I'll keep my eye out for your package Jeane. Thanks to all for the birthday wishes.

Susan

• grammyp
    13 years ago

Susan, I got your block in the mail today. Keep an eye out for it.

beverly

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

Susan (Polordream) I just got your block in the mail!!! I'm really getting excited now! I never thought it would be so much fun getting older! lol

Susan

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

Dianne (dian57) I received your block on Saturday. Thank you so much! It is sitting with all the others on my quilt table. I'm going to open them on my big day!

Susan

• User
    13 years ago

I can see why you asked for that block pattern. Very impressive. I hope you post pictures once all your envelopes arrive. I'd love to see them together.

Have a great day and enjoy the blocks.

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

Beverly (grammyp) I received your block yesterday! Thank you so much; I will be opening it on my birthday! I'm really getting excited now, the stack of blocks is growing!

I will post a picture (thanks for asking Dianne) of all the blocks after I receive all of them.

Susan

• FlamingO in AR
    13 years ago

Well, I didn't make or send a block, but I would hate to let your birthday pass without saying "Happy Birthday, Susan!" No way are you 65, either! Quit spoofing us!

I hope you have a fabulous day, girlfriend!

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

Flamey! How nice of you...your wishes mean a great deal to me. Really. And yes, I am spoofing!! I'm still 64 until Saturday!! hahahhhahahahahaha!!

Susan

• patti60
    13 years ago

i have mailed your block yesterday. hope you have it by sat. my e-mail is blocked right now. trying to get rid of unwanted things. hope to have it clear in jan. or i will set up another.

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

patti60 I just received your block!! That sure was fast; it must the postal carriers are faster on the west coast. lol

Thank you so much! I will be opening my blocks on Saturday.

Susan

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday, dear Susan.
    Happy Birthday to you.

I hope you have a wonderful day and we all look forward to hearing about your birthday blocks. You were a patient lady indeed to wait to open them!

In honor of it being your birthday, you are hereby proclaimed Quilting Queen for a Day!

Jeanne

• love2sew
    13 years ago

Susan a Very Happy Birthday! I haven't been able to log on for a week and I am so sad my parcel is not at your house for your birthday. I added some extras and the customs must have grabbed it.
    Jeane

• vicky4x4
    13 years ago

Susan,
    Your birthday block went out yesterday.
    I have been un-able to sign in until today.
    I hope you had a great birthday.
    Vicky

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

Vicky I received your block!! Thank you so much! I still have a few more to go so I'm waiting to send the picture. They are so wonderful!! What great fun to open all those little packages! It made my birthday so special....

Thanks to all of you,
    Susan

• itsmesuzq
    13 years ago

Jeane (love2sew) I received your package yesterday!! I am overwhelmed at your kindness; the block is wonderful and all the goodies are my favorite! I will really enjoy munching on the sweets and the hot chocolate sounds so good!! The mug rug is darling and "yes" I am familiar with mug rugs. I am a member of a Flickr mug rug swap group and I've done two swaps so far. I love making and swapping those little "rugs". lol Yours will be used on my quilt table, so I can have my cup of cocoa when I'm doing what I love - quilting!

Thank you so much and have a happy holiday.

Susan