Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Evan's quilt is finished

Posted by loisf (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 25, 11 at 15:44

Here is Evan's quilt back from the quilter who did another wonderful job. We chose a big tropical leaf pattern. This quilt was batted with a 100% cotton batting - Dream Bat, I think she called it. I'm really pleased with the results, and I love the giraffe pelt Minky backing. Now I just have to keep both quilts a secret until Christmas. Just one month to go now.

Evan's Critter Quilt is finished

Evan's Critter Quilt Backing

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Evan's quilt is finished

The Giraffe Minky backing is the absolute perfect choice and so is the large leaf quilting. I would not be able to contain myself and keep those two quilts a secret! But you must!!!! I am excited for you.
Thank you for posting the picture of the finished quilt.

What are you working on now????

o

I'm so glad you posted pictures of the finished product! Like Marsha said, the Minky and the quilt pattern are perfect. I LOVE this quilt!!!

Kate

o

I really like the Minky pattern and it goes great with the over-all theme of the quilt. Great choices!

SharonG/FL-TN

o

Awe that is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Best to you,
Sandra

o

The LA did and excellent job! So did you!! It is going to make someone very happy!
Rosa

o

Great quilt and great quilting! Always nice to have something finished!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here