Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
"Stuff" Ive made..

Posted by caroline1947 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 17, 12 at 13:42

Ive been out of the loop for awhile ,,,slowy getting my health back..Here are items I have been making and selling...The two baby quilts are for the new baby boy who is coming any day now!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: "Stuff" Ive made..

Glad to hear from you. We'd wondered what became of you. I'm glad to hear you are getting healthy.

Lovely stuff as usual.

o

what they all for...it would be nice if you would state checkbook cover,covers for ipads etc

o

They mostly are items I sell,but you cant advertize on these forums so I just share pics .

o

Glad to hear from you Caroline! I was another asking about you. Your projects are gorgeous as usual.

Another baby to spoil lol, wonderful news!!
Rosa

o

Thank you!

o

I'm glad your health has been improving.

It looks like you have been busy sewing. I like the variety of things that you make and the variety of fabric that you use. It is always interesting to see what you have been up to. Thanks for sharing.

o

Good to hear about the new baby - and glad you are regaining your health!
Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here