Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HST's Who needed some 2 1/2'?

Posted by buteau3rd (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 15, 11 at 13:23

I promised my left over hst to someone, and can't find her address...Do you still want them?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HST's Who needed some 2 1/2'?

It wasn't me but if the original person doesn't come forth, I would like to have them. I belong to a "Triangle Exchange" in my guild and would love to have some different ones. Planning to make the Deep Blue Sea pattern with mine. I can offer something in return if you like.
Thanks
Murphy

o

We did a half square triangle exchange at Camp Cheerio. Is that what you were thinking of? If so, I will be happy to exchange some with you. Check with me by e-mail. Maybe that is not it though and it's with someone else.
Jeanne

o

I think it was Vicki4x4.

beverly

o

I had no luck finding vicki4X4 using the search thing so if you would like them Jeanne, they are yours. So sorry I missed the retreat. So enjoyed the one last year.
Marge (buteau3rd)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here