Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mark you Calendars!!

Posted by jennifer_in_va (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 13, 11 at 11:01

Mark your calendars for the 2012 Camp Cheerio Quilt Retreat!!

It will be the weekend of Oct. 4-7, 2012.

It'll be a little early in the month for fall colors, but it should prove to be pretty warm. Hope to see everyone there!! (Sorry, no babies will be provided for entertainment in 2012~)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mark you Calendars!!

Yea! I've put it on my calendar. This time I'm going to make it for sure!

Kate

o

I've put it on my calendar, too. I can't help with the babies but what about puppies? That might be something I could manage, if they are allowed. Just kidding, I think.

o

I've written it down and will see what happens. Would love to make it there next year.

Kristene

o

Got it booked, see you then.

Tina, we will have a special prize for you if you make it. There will be no doubt who will have come the farthest.

beverly

o

Thanks for the heads up, Jennifer! I'm in!

Teresa

o

:) Yippee!!

Faye

o

Thanks Jennifer! I have put it in my calendar & we are going to see if we can make it. DH may bring the dog in the motor home since there won't be any babies!

Sue

o

I would rather have it at Tina's lol!!!!!

Thanks for posting in advance, I am going to try very hard to be there too!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosa

o

DH has put in for vac that week - we're a-comin'! Yea!

o

shhhhh (whispering) I'm planning on being there.

SharonG/FL

o

shhhhh!, sharon. I won't tell anyone!

o

Jennifer, how do I go about registering? Do I do that directly with the Camp or through you?

Kate

o

Kate,

It's really laid back... Around about Aug/Sept I'll start taking signups, with a confirmed "yes" by mid-Sept or so. I need to turn in a firm count & room assignments by the end of Sept.

You will pay me in full at retreat (usually I collect it Sunday morning. I hate to think if it ending until it must) via cash/check. I make one lump payment to the camp after I return from camp.

Hope that helps to clarify things for you... I'm excited that you're coming & can't wait to have some new faces!!

Jen

o

Thanks for the update!

o

Carol and I plan to be there. We are hooked on Camp Cheerio and all the special people who attend!
Jeanne

o

I hope to be there this year too.

Jackie

o

Sharon, I won't tell either.

Lots of new faces, yippee!!

beverly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here