Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT - First Grandchild

Posted by benken (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 2, 12 at 10:54

Have been so busy over the summer that I've had little time to quilt, but plenty of time to be head over heels over our first grandchild. My daughter & son-in-law are local, so we we get to spend plenty of time with this little guy, now six weeks old. These are the candy corn pj's and pumpkin hat that he wore for Halloween.

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT - First Grandchild

He's a beautiful little guy. Congratulations to your family.

o

What a handsome little lad!! Congrats ...and enjoy! He'll be walking before you blink!

o

He looks good enough to eat.lol.
Congratulations, all Grands hold a special place but nothing is like having the first, they will always be special.
Enjoy. We just got the news that we will have an new GG in April. They will be our 10th GG. They are wonderful.
Blessings to you all.

o

Precious! Adorable! Congratulations to you all!

o

Awwwww. A real cutie-patootie.

:)
Faye

o

Awwwww, I love to hold (and spoil) little babies. He's a cutie!

You're right, Jayne. In our case, the first 2 were brothers born 19 months apart and then we had to wait 9 years for another one from another daughter! So, yeah, they were very special......and spoiled! They will always be known as 'The boys' even though they're now 31 and 32. lol

SharonG/FL

o

Adorable! And yes, I am jealous. When I went to my class reunion, they quizzed me on how many GC I had, assuming I would have many since I had four children myself, more than anyone else at the time. No, nada GC. But someone consoled me that they were 73 before they had their first GC, so I have some time yet. LOL

o

Cute! Cute! Cute!
Congratulations to you and the rest of the family on this wonderful addition.

Jeanne

o

Congratulations! He's adorable!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here