Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt begins......

Posted by magothyrivergirl (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 11, 12 at 10:33

Friday ~ November 23, 2012 !!!!!! "Easy Street"

OMG! Black and White and very specific controlled scrappy colorways! Thinking hard about this one........
She says this Mystery quilt is going to be easier and less intense than her past Mystery Quilts ---

Anyone doing this one??

Here is a link that might be useful: Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt begins......

Have fun! I have too many irons in the fire to start a big project right now, but I'll probably do like last year and save the pattern.

Donna

o

Margo,

I am planning to follow along as best I can. Fabric has been gathered, but we'll have out of town guests, so I'll be starting a few days late--darn!

This will be my first Bonnie Hunter mystery. My only experience with mysteries is last New Year's day with Planet Patchwork, so I am really looking forward to Bonnie's mystery. Her past ones look so fantastic.

Valerie

o

You go ahead, Marsha. I'll trust you to do it on my behalf!

o

Linda - hahahaha! You are sooooooo funny! :~)

Maybe after I see it completed! I have trust issues, but I really like the colors!

o

I plan to download the instructions and start it after I finish the quilt for my nephews wedding.

Jackie

o

I like to see/know the end of the story before I begin, but should the blocks look to be very easy, I would only make half of them for a small quilt.....and only if I don't have to buy any fabric.

SharonG/FL

o

Yeah! After doing 4 of the mystery quilts, I said I'd never do another one, BUT, I have pulled the fabrics from my stash and prewashed and ironed 2 of the 5 colors needed...I'm in! Even got my paint chip samples from Lowe's. So, with good days and bad days, I hope to accomplish even some of the blocks. Her mystery directions always end up in something nice...not like other mystery quilts I've tried in the past. Hers seem to emphasize value rather than anything.
Wish me luck!
Gwen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here