Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toolgranny

LOTTO - November 2013

toolgranny
10 years ago

This month I've tried a 9" block for a change. This is a simple, fast block that makes a nice secondary pattern and once again, it looks great using pastels of small prints. I used 30s prints but any small print would work. To make them all match, the background should be white or WOW, not cream. Keep the colors on the light side so they play well together. You'll notice I made lots of samples to get an idea of color and layout.

I will publish December soon as well so you can all get a head start before the holiday madness hits us.

Our block is Paths and Stiles, link below. All the usual lotto guidelines still apply.

1. with your blocks include name, mailing address, forum name and $1 to cover postage for the winning blocks.

2. if possible, either attach your name to the back of each block or write your name in the seam allowance with a fabric pen so the winner knows who made the block (this is not a requirement, just a request)

3. all blocks received by the last day of the month will be included in the lotto drawing

4. you will have 1, 2 or 3 chances to win, depending on how many blocks you've sent in.

Blocks are mailed to Valarie who will arrange the drawing at the end of the month. If you need her address, find her "ittlehelen" name on a previous lotto and send her (or me) a msg.

Here is a link that might be useful: Paths and Stiles pattern

Comments (18)