Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I've started b-day 2013

Posted by patti60 (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 13, 12 at 9:30

i have now got 2 blocks done for next year. will cut out a couple more and a childs apron on fri. and sew on monday. feels good to get it all done. and the 1 st 2 need to go out early.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I've started b-day 2013

I started too, Patti! I have 8 finished ... need to find fabric for a few. I am surprised how cool everyone's blocks are.
Sue

o

I've got three blocks completed and pick up fabric for special orders so to speak. This is my first year in the b-day block...Do I remember correctly, we wait till a post comes up to say we mailed the block?
V.

o

Yes, you wait until the thread is posted for that birthday before you send.

I'm done through August! These have been such fun blocks, and all so different from each other.

Kay

o

I've made one and now feel like I might be behind. LOL

o

I haven't started any!!! I just got home from my trip to the US a week ago and have been catching up with washing, ironing and sleep!

I am in charge of posting the threads for the Birthday Block Exchange in 2013 and will begin the thread soon.

Kristene (tinyteena)

o

Eek! Just finished the sewing for our "Hollifaire" that was held today. Now it's time for the November block and birthday blocks!

LindaB/CA

o

i did get 2 more blocks done and have number 5 cut out. i cut at 1 sewing group and sew at another. works well for me. don't seem to have time at home. just finished printing out the rest of the patterns i needed.

o

I just mailed out Virginia's block today, finishing up 2012 for me. I'll be looking at the January 2013 blocks either tomorrow or Sunday to see what I need to do in December...
Dan

o

Since a number of participants have already made a number of blocks already, I thought I would start the post for the 2 January birthdays. Sue has already told us that she will be away till the end of January, but my birthday is 15th January. From experience, you will need to post mine in December to ensure I receive it in time. Everything gets caught up in the Christmas mail and this elongates delivery time.

So watch for the 2 January 2013 posts that I will make soon

Kristene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here