Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oct Lotto & Kate message

Posted by littlehelen (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 14, 12 at 8:39

Hi, For those of you wondering about the status of the October lotto drawing...Kate sends her apology. She is swamped with work and currently out of town on business; that coupled with some computer issues and well she fell a tad behind. She told me she'd try to catch up by the weekend...so stay tuned for the drawing later.
I think we all agree Kate's done a great job w/ the lotto and has raised our expectations. I know we all agree we can be patient for a while longer.
thanks everyone!
V.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oct Lotto & Kate message

I thought maybe she was still counting Votes ~ :)

She said previously she was traveling alot this month.

Maybe we can help her out with the October (& November) Lotto drawing and do it the old way - Someone else pull a name out of a hat - works every time.

Thanks for checking on her for us Val!

o

I'm amazed at all the work she does for this forum while working such a busy schedule. Kudos to her for sharing her energy with the group. Hope she's able to resolve her computer issues too. Seems like we're living with one arm tied behind us when the computer goes down ;-)

o

I completely agree with you all. It just boggles my mind at the amount of things Kate does....not to mention a ful time job!!! It just proves, once again, the old saying tha if you want something done, ask a busy person!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here