Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
EZ angle tute by B. Hunter

Posted by sunnycentralfl (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 30, 12 at 7:24

The second clue in Bonnie Hunter's EasyStreet Mystery is up this am. Along with it is a video of How to Use the EZ angle rulers. I always need a refresher on the "How To" for those rulers since I use them so seldom.

Hope you enjoy it!
Gwen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: EZ angle tute by B. Hunter

OOPs! Sorry...

Here is the link...scroll down the page for the video.

Forgetful,
Gwen

Here is a link that might be useful: Bonnie Hunter's Blog

o

Thanks, Gwen! I bought those rulers 2 years ago when I did her mystery, but like you I seldom use them. A refresher will make me look for ways to use them! LOL

Donna

o

I watched this Excellent video also - and me too -need refresher to use them correctly :) although I do use the rulers other ways often.

I am still thinking about jumping in on this Mystery---I know I don't have enough variety of the colors----

Gwen~how are you doing on this Mystery??

Anyone else?

o

Thanks to Bonnie for the refresher. I own those rulers and have not used them since that original class. They are sitting here in a lovely ruler holder a nice man named Rob made for me. I may dust them off and try something with flying geese again.

Thanks Gwen.

o

Linda, Rob says, "That's Cool that she remembered me!" Thx

Thx for asking, megoftheriver, wow, I am slow. Got all the prewash & ironing done way ahead of the first clue and made half of the little 4 patches...they are cute! I really only plan to make half of the blocks required. I have enough large quilts from 4 other BH mysteries. Can't part with them.

Let us know when you start!
Gwen

o

Bonnie Hunter is doing another Live Stream quilting today (Sunday, Dec 2) a bit after 2pm.
I watched it the other night for the first time; I had just gotten home and caught it - I got bored quickly, so emptied the dishwasher - so it is a perfect do some chores and watch - or sew. She reads and answers email live - pretty cool!
It is worth tuning in if you are unfamiliar.

Here is a link that might be useful: Live Quilt Cam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here