Return to the Quilting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2013 - January 3rd - polardream - Quilters Dozen

Posted by tinyteena (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 27, 12 at 5:57

This is the post for members of the "Quilters Dozen" to write when they have sent their Birthday Block to Sue (polardream).

Sue will also reply here when she receives them.

Remember, even though Sue's birthday is 3rd Jan, she will be away till the end of the month. This will give you extra time to get hers away.

Kristene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2013 - January 3rd - polardream - Quilters Dozen

Mailed 2 days ago!
Kay

o

Bumping back to page 1

Kristene

o

Kay's package arrived - but I am holding off opening until January!
Sue

o

Hi Sue,
Your block was mailed today and in the care of the USPS...should be there before the new year.
Valarie

o

Valeie, your package arrived yesterday... will wait to open!

We are leaving Monday for Arizona, so if any other packages arrive before we return in January I will not be able to post since we are having the mail held.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & safe & happy new year.
Sue

o

i am running behind on this block. since i'm dealing with my mom. but will have it there when you get home. sorry for the delay.

o

Sue,
I just finished making your block. I may be able to get it mailed today, but if not - it will go out on Monday. Have a very Happy Birthday!
I had not made the Card Tricks block before and enjoyed trying it.
Jeanne

o

Sending out your block today. Card trick was a little tricky with the points but glad I had the chance to make it.Happy Birthday!
Darlene

o

Hi All! I have been pretty much out of contact on the forum since mid-December. We are still in Arizona and heading to Las Vegas tomorrow for a little R & R from the hectic holiday pace (hahahahah!). We will head back to Colorado around Jan 14/15. To celebrate on the 3rd we are going to see "Rock of Ages" at the Venetian theater - woohoo! Take care & will be looking forward to my goodies when I get home.
Sue

o

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Sue ..
Happy Birthday to you!

All your fellow quilters in "The Quilter's Dozen" wish you a very happy birthday in Las Vegas! Enjoy your day!

Kristene

o

Sounds like a wonderful birthday, Sue. Enjoy it.
We'll look forward to hearing about your quilt blocks when you return.
Jeanne

o

Happy Birthday Sue! Enjoy the trip!
I'll be sending out my block on Monday, it's the first thing on my list for Sunday...
Dan

o

Hope your day was great. Your block will go out Monday.

beverly

o

Just read the "end of the month" thing again! Whew! Got your block mailed this afternoon! Hope your day was wonderful. Traveling sounds so good right now, hope that was great too.
LindaB/CA

o

We came back to Colorado a little early - got in last night about 9pm. Went through the mail today and decided to open the goodies I have received. They are all great! So far I have received from:
Valarie (Little Hen)
Darlene (chickie1)
Jeanne (sandlapper rose)
Beverly P (grammyp)
Dan (the mailman)
Jackie (jackier123) - SURPRISED ME WITH 2 BLOCKS! Thank you.
and
Kay (quiltingfarmlady) - 2 blocks Thank you!

This is a fun pattern and I am anxious to put it all together. I have some other blocks from another exchange - or maybe it was a lotto - that I am going to combine with it. Will post pictures later!
Thank you again.
Sue

o

It's good to know you're back and enjoying your blocks Sue! Happy be-lated birthday! -Dan

o

Today I got a block from Linda - quiltnhen. Very pretty, thanks!

o

Sorry Sue, but my block is being mailed tomorrow, so will still be another 12 days till it reaches you.

Kristene

o

i am running late this month. but don't give up on me. sorry about the delay

o

good luck with your eye exam. anyone who sees brown when it's black fabric is definitely color blind.

o

Sue, I want to publicly thank you for contacting me and straightening out some things. Hopefully we can move forward and put this behind us.
Dan

o

your block is on the way. sorry for being late

o

I received two more blocks today. Nice!
Patti60 and
Meima
Kristene's is in transit and should arrive soon, so that will be the last one. Looking forward to putting this together!
Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Quilting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here